This website is not optimised to run on your browser. For the best experience please consider upgrading.

How do I make a GAP Insurance claim?

For GAP claims, you’ll need to contact the administrator of your policy by phone or email within 120 days of the vehicle being declared a total loss, and before you accept any settlement from your motor insurer.

You'll be given all the details you need when you take the GAP policy out, but you can always get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help, and point you in the right direction.

Was this article helpful?