With multiple ways out there for businesses to fund their vehicles, what makes leasing stand out? Ultimately, it comes down to the two things businesses always want more of: time and money.
Leasing covers all bases for businesses looking to add new vehicles to their fleet. It provides tax benefits, improved cash flow and unmatched convenience. All in the wonderful bundle of a shiny new car that’s enjoyable, economical and safe for employees. And, importantly, is considered a better representation of the business itself.
We will go into each of these points in more detail later on. But here are our top 5 benefits to leasing for businesses:
- Tax is reclaimable on lease costs
- You can represent your business with newer, more economical models
- The smaller initial investment can free up capital for investment elsewhere
- Reduced running costs and ongoing admin
- Enjoy discounts based on volume purchases