General Sales Manager
We are looking for a passionate General Sales Manager who can be central in maintaining the premium level of service for which we’ve become known and to be a central part of building upon our unique company culture.
General Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Is accountable for the successful delivery of sales targets for both car and commercial.
- Communicates in a clear and effective manner, ensuring a culture of quality and excellence is communicated.
- Acts as a coach for the sales team conducting regular 1-2-1 reviews considering sales volume, gross profit and conversion rates.
- Ensures sales process is followed rigorously with team leaders and Transaction manager dispersing the message to their teams.
- Sets the daily rhythm of the sales team using regular team briefings and assisting the sales team leader in follow up process.
- Oversees call monitoring programme to build a robust clear customer journey covering all compliance elements required.
- Provides regular reports on the KPI’s to the General Manager and advises any remedial action surrounding the data sets.
- Is able to analyse and interpret data to make changes in direction to drive positive outcomes and excellent sales performance.
- Works with the General Manager in identifying opportunities to drive unique routes to market including tactical commitment deals and best endeavours.
- Does everything with the ultimate aim of achieving the budgeted income and sales volume.
- Works closely with the marketing manager to identify the areas where cost per lead can be reduced and conversion rate enhanced.
- Works with Pricing Manager to identify opportunities to commit to volume.
- Uses initiative to prioritise sale of committed stock.
- Drives a consistent high level of maintenance penetration.
- Ensures minimum standards and benchmarks are set and adhered to.
- Drives consistent levels of performance within teams.
What's required from you?
- Must be able to develop relationships with key stakeholders including suppliers and finance houses
- Good level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Must embrace the Carparison culture of customer service and transparency.
- Will have worked in a high intensity online sales environment previously.
Salary: £30,000 per annum, plus additional £30,000 OTE bonus
Plus £62.50 insurance allowance per month, and £125 fuel allowance per month