Fleet Operations Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity to join our administration team as a Fleet Operations Coordinator, you will be joining a fantastic developing organisation assisting and supporting our Local Business Development Managers and Corporate sales team to win business!
Fleet Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Acts as a complete sales support touchpoint to both the customer and the sales team.
- Provides all customers with regular updates as the move the customer through the different steps of deal progress.
- Act as point of contact for customers, funders and suppliers, ensuring all clients are dealt with courteously and efficiently and that any required actions are implemented.
- Acts as a sales support function to support the local and national business teams providing quotations and additional support if required to secure business.
- Is the key individual in the careful corporate and business relationship management with our clients, including overseeing our fleet management platform and services.
- Liaise with supplying dealers to ensure cars are prepared and delivered in line with customer expectation.
- Payout management – Ensure all documentation is present and correct for smooth, efficient payout with funder partners.
- Prepare general correspondence and reports as requested
- Invoicing of dealers and funders for finance commission and invoicing of customers for processing fees.
What's required from you?
- Must be able to develop relationships with key stakeholders including suppliers and finance houses
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail and working under pressure
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years Vehicle Sales Admin experience
Salary: £23,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 18.00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Please note: this position is office based
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Exeter, EX2 8EX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)