Carparison secure top marks in Best Companies survey
Carparison are delighted to announce that they have received the highest possible commendation in the Best Companies survey, securing a three-star accreditation for employee satisfaction.
The Best Companies survey is designed to measure the levels of engagement and happiness within a company’s workforce and Carparison has been voted as a three star division within a wider organisation.
The survey occurs every six months, with staff asked a variety of questions on elements like their work life, day-to-day environment and relationships with senior managers.
Based on their experiences in the workplace, staff score their feelings on a scale of ‘Strongly Disagree’ to ‘Strongly Agree’.
Best Companies work from an engagement criteria compiled of eight different categories, including:
- Leadership – How employees feel about the head of the organisation, senior management and the organisation's values and principles
- My manager - How employees feel about and communicate with their direct manager
- My company - The level of engagement employees feel with their job and organisation
- Personal growth - How employees feel about training and their future prospects
- My team - Employees’ feeling towards their immediate colleagues and how well they work together
- Wellbeing - How employees feel about stress, pressure at work and work-life balance
- Fair deal - How happy employees are with pay and benefits
- Give something back - The extent to which employees feel their organisation has a positive impact on society